Web Design, SEO, Design for Print, Website Maintenance & Training

Website Design

A well designed website is your shop window in the digital world. It gives that all important first impression on your business.

In the modern world your website is one of your businesses greatest assets and the ideal marketing tool to help your business grow……

Use a professional….

But then I would say that wouldn’t I….. laughing However, professional website design works, its not as simple as choosing a template sticking some images into it and pressing the “launch button”

Designing a site successfully, involves getting to know what drives the business. This coupled with an eye for design as well as an excellent knowledge on web technologies is what makes an excellent user experience for website visitors.

The site must reflect your business so that it attracts new potential customers and helps to retain customers you already have.

About my design services

My designs range from basic web starter package of 1 or 2 pages right up to more complex bespoke sites using CMS and e-commerce. Whatever your needs we have probably got it covered. Have a look at our portfolio of websites so far and read our feedback and judge for yourself.

Need a logo or some print design work?, I do this as well

 

Included with my web designs....

With all of my designs the following are included:

  • Free consultation and estimates.
  • Domain name registration (.co.uk).
  • Website hosting for a year.
  • SEO (search engine optimisation).
  • CSS and HTML validated.
  • Free email address associated with your domain.
  • Personal customer service.
  • Training (if required)*

*In all of my designs I try to make it possible for you to update at least some of your site yourself if you wish, even the smaller static sites. This takes away the need for you to contact me just to change a sentence here or a word there thus saving you money. I will be there on hand should you need me. As part of the package you will get training in how to update your site, this is quite a simple process in most cases.

How much does a website cost....

I am always asked this question, this is not the easiest of questions to answer! There are a whole range of factors that must be taken into account before this can be answered.

I will meet up with you to discuss your requirements using a range of questions I can determine what you need and ultimately just like a plumber or builder I will give you an estimate for your website.

During the creation of your website you can have as many changes as you wish until the site goes “live”

How is it paid for....

There are basically 3 methods of payment:

  1. Deposit and Final

Once the site price has been agreed on you pay a deposit of 40% of the final price and then once the site goes live you pay the remaining 60%

  1. Deposit and monthly payments

As above except:  a deposit of 30% followed by an equal number of monthly payments for the remaining 70%, the monthly payments do not begin until completion of the site

  1. Monthly payments

All you pay is a monthly fee for the life of the website*, (the monthly fee is dependent on the size and complexity of the site )

*min time 18 months

Website hosting

As part of my web design offering I can also provide a hosting service. If I have designed your website I can also host it for you and take all the hassels out of finding a service and running the hosting yourself.

To find out more about my hosting service click here